FROM TODAY UNTIL OCTOBER 2ND, THE ANNIVERSARY OF THE BIRTH OF MAHATMA GHANDI, FOR THE LIBERATION OF TWO POLITICAL PRISONERS
FROM TODAY UNTIL OCTOBER 2ND, THE ANNIVERSARY OF THE BIRTH OF MAHATMA GHANDI, FOR THE LIBERATION OF TWO POLITICAL PRISONERS:
- WEI JINGSHENG, CHINESE DISSIDENT WHO, AFTER HAVING SPENT FOURTEEN YEARS IN PRISON WAS CONDEMNED LAST AUTUMN TO ANOTHER FIFTEEN YEARS OF IMPRISONMENT FOR HAVING ASKED THAT, IN ADDITION TO THE "FOUR MODERNIZATIONS" IN CHINA THAT A FIFTH BE ADDED: DEMOCRACY.
- THE PANCHEN LAMA, A BOY OF SEVEN, RECOGNIZED AS THE SECOND SPIRITUAL AUTHORITY OF TIBETAN BUDDHISM, ARRESTED AND SEQUESTERED WITH HIS FAMILY FOR MORE THAN ONE YEAR.
Brussels-New York, October 1st, 1996. For these reasons, and to ask for precise and concrete action of all the governments of the world, both politically and diplomatically:
- over 1,200 people, in 30 nations of the world, are fasting, turning to their governments until they act;
- dozens of these fasters ( in constant increase) are Parliamentarians or members of government;
- manifestations are taking place or will take place in the coming days in all the countries that have fasters and encounters with the Ministers of Foreign Affairs have been requested;
- fasting is taking place in America, as well as in almost all the nations of Europe, from India to the ex-soviet republics, and from South Africa to Cambodia.
In New York the fasters demonstrated before the UN for the entire day of September 30th.
INFORMATION IS NOT BEING PROVIDED BY THE MEDIA. IN THE USA, LIKE IN EUROPE AND OTHER PLACES THERE IS ONLY SILENCE. OF WHAT ARE THEY AFRAID? IS THIS NOT NEWS?
ISN'T THERE EVEN ONE JOURNALIST WHO FEELS THE NEED TO WRITE ABOUT THIS?
Iscritti e contribuenti 2016
|Francesca G. Verona||200 €|
|Lorenzo R. Torino||1 €|
|Simona Serena D. Roma||5 €|
|Domenico F. Arnara||200 €|
|Marco C.||200 €|
|Marco P. Milano||200 €|
|Gianluca G. Recanati||200 €|
|Daniele L. Portomaggiore||200 €|
|Carlo F. Legnago||250 €|
|Paolo L. La spezia||200 €|
|Total SUM||295.543 €|
Archivio storico foto
James O'Brien, the Albright Group LLC USA (in occasione della tavola rotonda, promossa da No Peace Without Justice, in collaborazione con il ministero degli Affari Esteri, presso il Senato della Repubblica, intitolata: "Il ruolo della comunità internazionale nella promozione della democrazia e lo stato di diritto").