FIRST MEMBER OF THE TRANSNATIONAL RADICAL PARTY IN RUSSIA FOR 1996: NAVANG RABGYAL, REPRESENTATIVE OF THE DALAI LAMA IN RUSSIA, CIS AND MONGOLIA
Moscow-Brussels, November 7, 1995. The membership campaign 1996 for the Radical Party has been started today in Russia. The first Radical member in Russia for the new year became Mr Navang RABGYAL, the personal representative of His Holiness the Dalai Lama in Russia, the other CIS countries and Mongolia and president of the Tibet Information & Culture Center in Moscow.
"I appreciate very high the contribution into the struggle for right and freedom of my country which is being made by the transnational Radical Party," Mr Rabgyal said joining the Radical Party for 1996. Mr TASHI, secretary of Tibet Information & Culture Center, has also joined today the Radical Party for 1996.
Radical Party, a transnational and transparty organization, having the status of NGO by the United Nations, is being conducted a worldwide campaign in favour of freedom for Tibet. The basic goals of the campaign are as follows:
- to stop the massive and brutal human rights violations in Tibet committed by the Chinese occupation forces;
- to stop the population transfer to Tibet conducted by the Chinese authorities;
- to release all the political prisoners in Tibet and China;
- to get recognized by the UN that Tibet is a country illegally occupied since 1949, to submit the issue of Tibet's decolonization to the UN Committee on Decolonization and to obtain for Tibet the observing status by the UN General Assembly;
- to launch without delay and any preconditions direct negotiations on the future of Tibet between His Holiness the Dalai Lama and Tibetan government in exile from one side and Chinese government from another side.
In the framework of this campaign, the European Parliament have adpted a resolution in July this year, the respective parliamentarian motions were presented in Italian parliament and Russian State Duma. The majority of Russian parliamentarians rejected one week ago the question to be inserted into plenary agenda by means of non-participating in the voting, while 103 members of Duma of different groups voted for the debates on Tibetan issue.
Members and contributors 2013
|Giuseppe R. Roma||590 €|
|Salvatore P. Capistrello||200 €|
|Giancarlo B. Torino||30 €|
|Marco B. Merano||20 €|
|Davide B. Prato||50 €|
|Giuseppe P. Grottammare||50 €|
|Maurizio T. Roma||1.000 €|
|Rosa A. Firenze||590 €|
|Giuliano G. Sondrio||590 €|
|Sergio Pasquale R. Cremona||500 €|
|Total SUM||326.746 €|