The Nonviolent Radical Party, Transnational and Transparty
European Union Transparency Register
You can find out more details about who we are in our submission to the EU Transparency Register.
Our registration number is: 88206897526-65
Since obtaining consultative status with ECOSOC, the PRNTT has participated in the work of various UN bodies on matters relating to the promotion of civil and political rights; the support of bilateral and multilateral actions for the promotion of democracy in the world; the support of the activities of the ad hoc Tribunals for the Former Yugoslavia and for Rwanda; the establishment of the International Criminal Court, the statute of which was voted on in Rome in 1998 following a long campaign by the Radicals; the adoption of the resolution for a moratorium on executions by the UN General Assembly; the global use of internet technologies to extend civil liberties and democracy; for freedom of scientific research and for the transfer of military expenditure to civil means.
Members and contributors 2013
|Giuseppe R. Roma||590 €|
|Salvatore P. Capistrello||200 €|
|Giancarlo B. Torino||30 €|
|Marco B. Merano||20 €|
|Davide B. Prato||50 €|
|Giuseppe P. Grottammare||50 €|
|Maurizio T. Roma||1.000 €|
|Rosa A. Firenze||590 €|
|Giuliano G. Sondrio||590 €|
|Sergio Pasquale R. Cremona||500 €|
|Total SUM||326.746 €|
Online Donations 2013
Membership of the Radical Party is open to everyone, and allows those who join to vote on initiatives and in elections among the directive organs of the congresses.
Honorary President of the Party
The Secretary General
Hon. Marco Pannella, President of the Senat
Hon. Maurizio Turco, Vice-Presidente Vicario
Hon. Marco Perduca e Hon. Matteo Meccaci, vice-presidenti
Maurizio Turco, Vicepresidente Vicario, accertate le dimissioni dal proprio incarico del Tesoriere Danilo Quinto, è stato incaricato di assumere responsabilità e compiti del Tesoriere, limitatamente a quelle di rappresentante legale del Partito in tutte le attività economico-finanziarie (comma 3 dell’art. 2.8 dello Statuto del Partito).
Statute of the Nonviolent Radical Party
(updated to April 26, 1979 - 35th Congress, Budapest)
PREAMBLE The Radical Party
- proclaims justice and law, also political objectives of the Radical Party,
- proclaims the respect of justice and law as the insuperable source of the legitimacy of the institutions,
- proclaims the duty of disobedience, non-collaboration, conscientious objection, the supreme forms of nonviolent struggle for the defence - with life - of life, justice and law.
- Calls on itself, and on every person who wishes to hope in life, in peace, in justice and in freedom, strictly to respect and actively to defend the following two fundamental laws: The Declaration of the Rights of Man (with the hope that the expression will be changed to "Rights of the Person") and the European Convention on the Rights of Man, as well as those constitutions which respect the principles contained in the two charters; and to refuse to obey and acknowledge the legitimacy of those who violate them, who do not apply them, who reduce them to verbose and merely non-peremptory declarations, that is to non-laws.
- Declares the commandment "do not kill" to have the value of a historically absolute law, without exceptions, not even that of legitimate defence.